Enhance your dog’s health and quality of life. Provide your dog with the proper care and training he deserves. Our luxurious accommodations will make him feel right at home.
At D.O.G. we understand that when you get home from work everyday, you are exhausted and just want to kick back and relax before bed. However, if you have a dog that sat at home all day cooped up and waiting for you to return, you can’t, because your dog needs a walk and some attention and play. With that in mind, we founded D.O.G. for you and your pet to each lead happy and healthy lives together, so come and open a membership with us and experience all the wonders for your dog that we have to offer.
How to Get Started Checklist!
- Fill out the Client Application Form located under the Forms tab of the website
- Make sure all of your dog’s vaccines are up to date
- Call D.O.G (786) 391-0839 and make your reservations for grooming or boarding
- Have forms and payment completed and handy when you come to drop off your dog
- Be prepared to receive a lot of love and appreciation from your dog when you come to pick him up!
- All dogs must be current on our three required vaccinations: Rabies, DHLPP and Bordatella.
- Dogs over 7 months should be spayed/neutered, if not, they are welcome only in boarding and not daycare.
- Dogs with anxieties or other temperament problems must take our Temperament Test before accepted in daycare.
*Front desk will be closed New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.